Friday, March 6, 2009

comment on my own blog.

(it wouldn't let me post my comment on my own page. so imagine this as a comment...)

i didnt say this in my blog, but i think that Nadira wants to be as strong as Taslima and as liked as Aisha. I mena, what qualities does Aisha have that Nadira wants? is it that she has friends? Nadira has a friend, but Nadira is sort of shutting her out. Is it that Aisha is smarter? Aisha is a senior in high school. Of course she is smarter, shes in a high grade. I don't really see why Aisha wants to be like Aisha, which is why i think she should want to be like Taslima, because Taslima is a lot stronger then Aisha? Do you think Taslima would go running off crying if her little sister yelled at her? Probably not. 
Nadira probably does want to be like Aisha, but i don't see why. This will be interesting ot discuss in class....

No comments:

Post a Comment