Monday, March 2, 2009

Responce to Julia's supercali blog

In Julia's (b)log from this weekend, i can totally tell from the writing that it was Julia's. It seems like something she might say. Although I do disagree with something she said in her blog. She says that "Nadira is much more comfortible with who she is", which I don't really think is true. In chapter one, Nadira calls herself the  "fat and dreamy second daughter" and the "slow-wit second born", which does not seems very comfortible. 
One thing that I did like in Julia's log was that she said exactly what she thought and how she felt. To me, her log has a lot of great points and quotes from the book that support those points. I really like Julia's style of writing blog, how she is so sure of herself.   

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done Nickie! Way to present a solid counter-argument. I think you're on quite a roll with your blog these days-- you've really had quite a few insights that you've shared. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete