Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What I think of Tareq

One of the character that we met recently is named Tareq. From what we know, he dropped out of high school and he likes to drive around in his care blasting music. We know that he makes Nadira mad and anxious, Aisha thinks he is a low-life, and their mother calls him "Bagh'a" which means Tiger, becuase he has a wide face and small eyes and a bad temper. 
Tareq actually kind of reminds me of someone I know. His name is Jack, and he is my friend's older brother. Jack hasn't dropped out of high school, but he blasts his music so loud in his car, he once got a ticket becuase his music could be heard from over 500 feet away or something. We call it the "thump", becuase the bass thumps incredibly loud. 
I think that Tareq is not a bad character, and he might actually turn out to help Nadira in her act that "really counts". 

No comments:

Post a Comment